Welcome to Grayson's Galaxy



⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


Hello!

And welcome to my first ever post on Grayson's Galaxy.
I figured this first post would be best suited to telling you a bit about who I am, and what this blog is all about.

A bit about Grayson


Hi, I am Becky Grayson and this is my new blog. I am 21 years old and am currently a physics student at The University of Manchester.

Reading and writing have always been things I have enjoyed since I was young. As I've grown up however, I found my interests led me towards the science and maths route, where writing isn't a skill we practise often.
As it has proved harder to find the time to dedicate to reading and writing as my education has furthered, I've decided to force myself to find time by creating this blog.

My goal is to make physics a little more accessible to the everyday person.
I want to share some of the wonderful and exciting things I've learnt, in (hopefully) a way that non-physicists can understand and appreciate!

A bit about her Galaxy

Me at Jodrell Bank Observatory
Manchester, UK.
When I tell people I study physics,  I usually get one of two reactions:

1. "Wow! That's cool, must be hard!"
or 
2. "Ew."

Unsurprisingly, the latter seems to be the more common.

But physics doesn't have to be something to be scared of. There are so many elegant and sophisticated physical processes in the world that we don't even realise effect our lives every day!

I hope through my posts I can inspire and inform, hopefully sparking a little bit of interest in a subject you may think you can't enjoy.

The topics I cover will vary from the unexpected, every day places we can find physics, to explanations of cutting edge research and discoveries, to information on history and philosophy of physics. 
Along with anything else interesting I think people will enjoy!


I hope you're as excited as I am.
There is SO much to learn!

Stay Spacey,

Beck


⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's the MATTER?

Physicists or Artists?